colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.08.2010

colourQ challenge #18 ~ Winners Crowned...

Wow, another week of FABULOUS entries! Thanks so much ladies, you guys are so amazing!!! I swear I pick up so many tricks & cool techniques each week seeing you handiwork! We have 2 winner this week, sometimes it's just hard for me to narrow it down - lol! Both of these winners had a really neat ribbon/button treatment, so you'll probably see me use them sometime soon! This week's reigning colourQueens are...


So ladies, thank you & please feel free to grab your badge from the right sidebar. Plus I'll get with you soon about being a guest designer! You can check out their terrific cards & blogs by clicking on their name or their card image. Please visit them & leave a super sweet comment!

As always, her are thumbnails (click to visit the full card) in the order of entry, of ALL the BEAUTIFUL cards this week. I do hope you get a chance to visit them! So many great ideas, I appreciate everyone sharing their time & talent week after week!


See you soon for a new challenge

1 Comentário:

Rochelle said...

WOW! Thanks Arielle for picking my card this week! I will put the Color Queen badge on my blog with pride!! Thanks agian!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO