colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.08.2011

colourQ challenge #71...


Good morning and welcome to colourQ Challenge #71! We have a lovely selection of pinks for your crafting pleasure this week! I was inspired by this Pink and White Retro Collage Necklace I found on Etsy! WOW! Isn't it gorgeous?!?

Here's my C&S take...


And from the ever-so talented Royal Court...

Suzanne

Sylvia

Tanja

Yapha

Anita

Christina

Kasia

Krystal

LeAnne

Rebeca

Renée

Now it's your turn!!!

ENTRY DEADLINE is SUNDAY, February 13th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Please display our palette badge, but at the VERY least, you MUST put a link in your post back to this challenge~ Thank you!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project. Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list ***

Can't wait to see your projects!





17 Comentários:

Unknown said...

gREAT CHALLENGE LOVE THE COLORS. jUST BECAME FOLLOWER CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THE AWESOME ENTRIES.

a1983alaskan said...

GASP!!!! I love the cards and oooOOOOOoooooo--the colors! I love your site! It's bookmarked now! I just can't come up with those combos on my own!
Thanks for the inspiration! I'll be dropping by often, now that I've found you :-)

Deborah Frings said...

Great inspiration cards - you guys rock!! I'm going to struggle with this week's colours, but I'll have a think!!

Bonnie said...

What soft, sweet colors and what a beautiful necklace! All the design team has outdone themselves. Wonderful inspiration!

Christine Blain said...

Oh, wow - such beautiful, girly, goodness! Love your amazing samples, girls.

Cindy said...

LOVE these colors, and actually decided to participate in a challenge! When you click on the photo I just uploaded, it says my blog *Heart's Delight Cards* does not exist. But if you click Go to Home Page, it opens. Unfortunately, it didn't deep link specifically to that post. I don't know why!

Denise said...

Beautiful colors! I did not have blushing bride, but I used something close. Thanks for the fun!

Rochelle said...

I just want to say the DT did an AWESOME job this week!!!

Tamie said...

Awesome DT creations. Thank you so much for the challenge and the inspiration.

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

Thanks so much for a beautiful challenge.
Exactly what I needed to find my stamping mojo again.
The design team samples were all so gorgeous and inspirational.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Uhh... this one was tough! I had neither of the colours in cardstock, so I had to improvise :)
Thank you for the inspiration! xxx

Michelle-Jersey Girl said...

Holy cow...what a great color challenge! Those DTeam cards are goergeous ladies!

Libby Hickson said...

Thanks for the fun challenge, I love these pretty colors! All the DT samples are gorgeous!

Cindy said...

Deleted the broken-linked card and fixed the link!

suzARTe said...

I haven't played along at Colour Q for a long time, its great to be back. Love all the DT cards

Beverley said...

DT inspirations were great...thanks for this weeks challenge.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Lynn Put said...

Beautiful project samples using these pretty colors!
Thanks for another great color challenge!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO