colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

8.29.2011

colourQ challenge #99 ~ Winner Crowned...


Thanks so much to everyone who played, your projects were just amazing! The votes are in, and it is my great pleasure to introduce this week's colourQueen, not only was this her first week playing along, but also hers is the first scrap layout to be voted as colourQueen! Please help me congratulate....


Here were the colors...

And here are the GORGEOUS entries making up this week's colourQ Courtiers! Congrats ladies - you deserve it!



See you in the morning for challenge #100!!!!!

3 Comentários:

Jenny said...

many congrats Lynn, I just love the CAS style of your page...a well deserved win :)
Congrats to all the other coutiers too,thanks so much for choosing my Autumn trees :0)
Jenny x

Lynn said...

Thank you so much for choosing my layout! Made my day to come in and see myself as the winner...gorgeous cards by the Courtiers as well!

Julie Gearinger said...

Congrats Queen Lynn- your scrapbook page is gorgeous (love that baby face)! Congrats to all of the other Courtiers as well- it made my week to discover that my card was included!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO