colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

3.13.2012

colourQ challenge #127 ~ Winners Crowned...

   

Well ladies - you've done it again! I imagine by now, none of my design has any hair left - they've pulled it all out trying to decide whose gorgeous projects to vote for! But narrow it down they did, (many thanks to them!) and I am so excited that we had so many AMAZING ladies play with us last week - THANK YOU!

As I said, the votes are in. Please help me congratulate our TWO fabulous colourQueens this week...

Sue R & Jen W!!!!


And look at all these FAB colourQ Courtiers.... congrats ladies!!!

  
  
  
  

I also wanted to share a very amazing project, Paper Orchids, entered this week by Sue Weiberg... isn't it gorgeous?!? They look so real - and look closely at the stems! We need a step-by-step tutorial (with pics!) for this project, Sue - pretty please!!!!


Thank you all again for playing & I'll see you here in a few minutes with today's challenge!
 

7 Comentários:

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations to Sue, Jen and all of the Courtiers. Thank you for choosing me as one of this weeks Courtiers. I love playing along every week.

Lisa Elton said...

Such pretty cards ladies...congrats to all of you!!!

Jenny said...

Congrats to Sue, Jen and all the courtiers...fab cards :0)
Missed this week :0(
Jenny x

Sue Wieberg said...

I will definitely do a tutorial. I was thinking about doing my very first video tutorial for making the orchids. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

Congrats to Jen and Sue and the rest of the Courtiers. Thank you for selecting my card..always an honor.

Sue Rowe said...

Wow! Thanks so much for choosing me as a "queen"! That would've been a difficult choice with so many gorgeous entries. Congrats to Jen and all the Courtiers xx

Jen W. said...

Wowee! Thanks so much, ladies! I'm proud to be able to wear the crown for another week and to share it with such talented company! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO